Monday, April 30, 2007

Smooth Sailing


Holy Hearing Hell.


That's basically all I have to say about what's been going on with my life. Well, that and scotch.


My schedule has actually gotten so bad that I have to get up at the ass-crack of dawn to get to the gym. Otherwise, my daily exercise will consist soley of running from office building to Starbucks at Federal Center SW to office building to Starbucks on Pennsylvania Avenue to office building. While that may sound like it burns a lot of calories, I more than make up for it in sugary milky caffeine tainted goodness.


So my daily routine now consists of waking up from dreams where I am forced to enter a hearing and tell the Chairman that I am going to take over the gavel and put the government on strike, getting to the gym and sleep-ellipticizing through a workout, showering and finally dashing out the door to get to work on time.


You'll notice that this leaves exactly zero time for hair styling. However, since the weather finally decided to act its season, I can face the elements without worry that I will end up with icicles for locks. But it certainly doesn't mean that my hair won't be frizzy, fluffy and all kinds of whacked out wavy.


Biolage smootherapie Smoothing Gel to the rescue! A tiny dab of this worked into the ends of my hair before I bolt from my apartment and by the time I get there I have smooth, shiny waves. No blow drying, no irons, no nothing. Which looks much better on C-SPAN in my dreams when I burst into a hearing room screaming "Stop the madness!!"

2 comments:

Jessorz said...

"frizzy, fluffy and all kinds of whacked out wavy."

haha. love it.

I've heard good things about Matrix products. And this one sounds incredibly useful. Thanks for the tip.

PS: hope all of that rushing around stuff gets better for you soon!

Robinsen Clerk said...

very interesting blog,nice information.your work is very excellent.