Friday, October 09, 2009

Dressing for Work: The Advanced Series

I've started and deleted about seven entries on work to dress for work, particularly in our nation's Capitol, mostly because I think there are others who have covered the subject far better than I.

Thus, in the interest of not being totally derivative, I'm starting an advanced series on dressing for work and the tools to help you stay looking good while running the world.

Covered Topics: How to Pick the Perfect Work Bag, What to Keep in Said Perfect Work Bag to Keep You Looking Good and Prepared for Work, How to Dress for Various Important Work Functions, How to Restyle Your Three Suits Without Letting Your Boss Know You Only Own Three Suits.

Not covered: Avoiding Very Long Titles and Overuse of Capitalization

Required Reading: Capitol Hill Style's A Guide to Capitol Hill Intern Style

Ok? Posts to follow!

Also, no cellphones allowed in class.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I am looking forward to this! :)

Belle said...

This will be good. I wrote some posts like this back when I started the blog under the heading D.C. Essentials, but I felt like I wasn't being heard. Maybe this is because we work in a place where white sneakers over hose is still popular.

Anonymous said...

Get the professional makeup look by using Sally Hansen Natural Beauty inspired by Carmindy! Awesome colors, paraben-free, and amazing drugstore prices!

GablesGirl said...

I've loved the first post -- so, so true about trying the bag on over your heaviest winter coat! And, can't wait for the one on restyling three suits!! Thanks for the series!

Coach Factory Outlet Online said...

Coach Factory Outlet Online Leading American designer and maker of luxury lifestyle handbags and accessories.Large market in Europe and Canada,UK,USA etc.Welcome to Order!

Coach Factory Outlet said...

coach factory outlet feature a predominantly black upper constructed from a soft nubuck as well as patent leather which can be noticed on the Air Max 90 toe box.

Coach Outlet Store Online said...

I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!!