Tuesday, May 22, 2007

You Snooze, You Lose!!











Beauty products almost never go on sale, so make like a bunny and hop to the sale at Beauty.com tomorrow!



Here's the deal:



On Wednesday, May 23rd, everything purchased on Beauty.com will be 20% off.



They have an awesome lineup of brands, including Vincent Longo (no soulmate eyeshadow though...sniff), Red Flower, NARS, Paula Dorf and more.



Also, if you are ever squemish about purchasing makeup online becuase you are worried that when it arrives it will make you look like Gina Gershon in Ugly Betty, fear not. Beauty.com has a pretty sweet return policy too.



I'm thinking of using this opportunity to try out some Kevyn Aucoin products, or finally picking up the Monyette products that I've never been able to find in person...



What have you been wanting to try but putting it off?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad I read the post, I was planning on ordering something for my sister's upcoming b-day. (Derm Doctor KP Duty body exfoliator by the way - we love that stuff!)

I have been wanting to try Paula Dorf's Transformer. It is supposed to be great to use instead of water to turn eyeshadow into eyeliner.

The 20% savings will make this a great time to try it out!