Monday, December 03, 2007

It's been a long morning already

So apparently going to a concert on a school night has left me more discombobulated than expected.

I just went to the ladies room to discover that while I artfully applied tinted moisturizer, two blushes, eyeshadow, concealer, and curled my lashes, I forgot to put on mascara.

And I was even planning a review of said mascara for later today.

Gives you a little preview about how I feel...

Anyways, don't laugh at my weird lashless look today. It could happen to you to some day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least you didn't apply lash primer and no mascara, so your lashes are white all day, like I once did.

Alison Santighian said...

been there, done that. it's an interesting look, isn't it?

Heather Henderson said...

that happened to me once. I ran to CVS to buy a tube. I couldn't face the day w/o mascara.