Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Waaaaannnntttt

There is just nothing worse than finding a great makeup item and not being able to possess it right then and there.

I like instant gratification.  Can you tell?

When I stopped by MAC for the Friends and Family sale concealer that I desperately needed, and found a Paint Pot that I desperately wanted.

Bare Study.

It's a pale shimmery white cream shadow and it gives your eyes that little bit of brightening that just lights up your face.  I smeared a little on after a walk in some nasty afternoon heat and instantly looked a little less bedraggled.  That takes some magic, let me tell you.

But they were out of it!!

It leaves a little eyeshadow shaped hole in my heart.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi CapHillBarbie,

Love your blog! I'm a writer at Washingtonian.com, and I'd love to get in touch with you about a project I'm working on. Email me at: eleaman@washingtonian.com

Thanks!
Emily

Nikkia Chanel said...

Hi Barbie, I hope your able to locate Bare Study soon. It is a must have product.

Anonymous said...

Apparently you're onto something CHB!
I just checked the Mac website and Bare study is one of the only 2 paint pots they're sold out of online. Hope you find it!
Now I'm going to have to check it out!

Jess said...

I was just at Nordstrom today looking for that paint pot and the girl told me that ALL MACs are out of it - corporate needs to make more.

Anonymous said...

The MAC website has it back in stock!!!
Thanks for the recommendation! I just ordered one for myself - worth the $4.95 shipping since G-town is still out of stock. I tried the tester after you wrote about it a few weeks back you're right - it's divine - been stalking it ever since.
To get you there quickly:
http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/products/sp.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CATEGORY15103&PRODUCT_ID=PROD11808