Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Gossip Girl: Pret-a-Poor-J

Sorry for the belated recap, election stuff, blah blah....

This episode was chock full o ugly, what with Jenny chopping her hair and going buck wild with a black eyeliner.

Serena's handbag is my favorite here...not her uber-skintight outfit.  The Devi Kroell hobo bag is fantastic, I've long coveted one of these bags.  But alas, even if I sold my soul to the Devil, it wouldn't cover the cost of that bag.


A more affordable luxury would be Blair's Marc by Marc Jacobs plaid skirt, a nice twist from the standard black watch.  It was available in the Chicago store when I visited, but be warned...skirts are shorter than they appear on TV.

The only thing worth looking at at that RISD post-student show was Blair's Temperley London dress.  Certainly not that doofy guest star artist.  Blech.

Lastly, and I can't find a good picture, Blair wears a green Rachel Comey blouse that would be perfect with a pencil skirt for a day at the office.  I'll race you to Barney's in Georgetown...

4 comments:

lelaelena said...

That Blake Lively and her hair.

I have a lesbian love crush on her hair.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear that someone else is having less-than-love feelings for Jenny's new look. I think she looks ridiculous.

And that bag is spectacular! So pretty...

Anonymous said...

Hey, have you seen Sephora's new Lash Stash? 10 different mascaras. Be sure to tell us about it!

Anonymous said...

Love Blake Lively's hair, her dress & all her accessories.