Monday, March 17, 2008

Going to Pot


This past week I had the distinct pleasure of going out after having a full hour or so to get ready!

That's right...no glancing in the mirror three minutes before departure time and swiping on a little blush and praying that the bar will be dark and everyone will be liquored before I get there.

Nope.

I tried on three pairs of shoes!

And, I got to play with a MAC Paint Pot!

One of the Fafi Collection, I tested out Cash Flow, a straight up gold cream shadow with a hint of a green undertone.

The shadow is what is really awesome.

It goes on smoothly (I used my fingers, I didn't have THAT much time on my hands) and pretty sheerly.  This is especially since it looks like the mud of the Dead Sea in the pot.

I was able to layer it on a little at a time and make it darker by my lash line and sheerer up near my brows.

With a heavy coat of mascara, I was good to go!

After a night at Marvin dealing with some guy who just swore he knew me from somewhere (hey, buddy, maybe I'm just kind of generic looking?) I got home and there was nary a crease in sight!  This stuff is strong...but it slid right off with a little of my trusty Almay remover.

As is my vice, I eyed a few other colors that might get added to my stash, including Artifact, Greenscape and Moss Scape.

Wow, so much for any resolution to save and not buy more makeup, right?

4 comments:

Laurie // 312 Beauty said...

I'm sort of addicted to Paint Pots. I can't stop buying them! They stay put all day - when I find something like that I tend to stock up!

Nice Vice from the Fafi collection is my current fav.

BeautyTalk said...

I absolutely love Paint Pots and I've been looking for Cash Flow everywhere because I jumped on the bandwagon too late and it's sold out in most places :(

Anonymous said...

Hello!

very nice post... enjoyed it very much.

Thank you

http://www.best-tutor.com
http://best-tutor.com

good site

tutor
tutor

Stephie said...

Hello matte nice post