Wednesday, August 12, 2009

They Sparkle?

In which I reveal how deeply behind the times I am...

Confession time.

I totally don't get the vampire boomlet.

When the hubub about the Twilight saga coming to an end, I had to resort to much internet googling and legal research skillz to figure out who this Edward person was and how sexy he is and why thirteen-year-olds all over were hoping someone would suck their blood.
  
Imagine how disappointed I was to learn that the whole thing was an allegory for abstinence.

But...from every perplexing teen trend can come some beauty.  

(ok, that's totally not true.  I can find no silver lining to the Hannah Montana cloud.)

Glamour Magazine put the stars of the upcoming Twilight Saga movie in a great photo spread for September.

And they mercifully leave out the sparkly faces.

No comments: