Thursday, April 13, 2006

Let's get physical, physical!

I honestly and truly never thought I would be one of those women who worried about what makeup to wear to the gym. I also wanted to grow up and be first baseman for the Yankees. Things don't turn out exactly the way we planned.

And let's not get drastic, I maintain no delusions about keeping makeup looking fresh and pretty during a spin class or Bikram yoga. But there are definitely times when I want to go from a regular yoga class to brunch without looking like I just rolled out of bed. I envision myself looking like Sarah Jessica Parker during the last season of Sex and the City; glowing, dewy, with perfect hair. (yes, I am perfectly aware that she was fictional, they had tons of makeup and hair people, and coordinated lighting, but it's nice to have goals, right?)

So, on a recent trip to Sephora, I picked up a few items that I plan to test drive during a yoga/post-yoga Saturday morning in combination with a few long lasting products already a part of my arsenal:
  • Cargo Oil Free Foundation
  • Nars Cream Eyeshadow in Penelope
  • Almay Nearly Naked Touch Pad Blush
  • Cover Girl Lash Exact Mascara
  • Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner
  • Bourjois Lovely Party Primer

Reviews to follow!

No comments: