I love snack sized ziplocs. They are the handiest thing ever. I don't know how I existed without them.
Anyhoo, I totally forgot in my work-induced idiocy that it was also the day that Proenza Schouler's line for GO! International debuted!
Actually, I was so out of it that I sort of stared dumbly at the display until an older woman tried to shoo me into the store.
I have to say that I definitely think this has been the best line that Target has had so far. The pieces are extremely wearable and don't feel flimsy, which has been a main complaint of mine with the other lines.
Now, the Target I went to didn't have the whole line. I really wanted to check out the multicolored top I saw online, but no dice. I thought the best items were the little purple sundress with the signature bra-top, the skinny jeans, and the super soft striped long sleeved tees.
One other thing I really liked was the combination of black and navy. I personally love it. Also...screw you girl from college who told me that wearing black and navy together was "wrong." Like murder. Ha! I was just more sophisticated than you.
Also...things to do with snack sized ziplocs:
- storage for things in purse - I keep one for hair ties, one for bandaids, and one for Advil
- travel case for makeup brushes
- perfect for holding all seven of the pink lipglosses that I tote around
- change purse
- excellent for holding treats in a pocket and for discreet Metro snacking
- weekend sized for shampoo/conditioner packets.