Tuesday, May 09, 2006

a note about updating...

I'll be the first one to admit that I'm not the most reliable of people.

While I am trying to post as many days as possible, sometimes the world of beauty is slow. Or the world of my actual job and life are not slow.

I also understand how annoying it is to visit a blog only to see the same post for five days in a row.

So...I bring you BLOGARITHM!

Yes, that's right, sign up with the Blogarithm subscribe form to the right and they will email you only on the days when I have updated the blog. It is the same form used by The Beauty Addict and if you receive those, you can easily add this blog. You can also add all of your favorite blogs and just receive one email on days when they are updated.

Sort of like The Daily Digest, only interesting. And, you won't waste precious goofing-off time visiting that old stale content.

No comments: